Directions to the Northwest Maritime Center
Address: 431 Water St, Port Townsend, WA 98368
The dock is located off of the courtyard in front of the Northwest Maritime Center.
1. From I-5 take Exit 177 to Edmonds/Kingston Ferry.
2. From Kingston, take Hwy 104 to Hood Canal Bridge.
3. Follow signs for Port Townsend and Chimacum, turning right onto Hwy 19.
4. Follow Hwy 19 into Port Townsend, where it becomes Hwy 20/Sims Way.
6. Go straight through stoplight in front of Safeway.
7. Go straight through stoplight at Kearney Street, where Sims Way becomes Water Street.
8. Continue through downtown along Water Street. The Maritime Center Dock is near the end of Water Street, on the right, just beyond the Monroe Street intersection.
Park along the street where spaces are available. If parking is limited, consider parking up the hill on Monroe Street.